Maharashtra e-pass: Here's the manner by which to apply, check rules. All subtleties here
Maharashtra police on Friday once again introduced the e-pass framework for between state and between region travel in "outrageous crisis" circumstances. The e-pass is just implied for the individual utilization of residents to work with their excursion in a crisis.
New limitations on movement, participation in workplaces, and wedding capacities reported by the Maharashtra government came into power on Thursday night. The state, which has confronted an exceptional flood in Covid cases, was at that point under serious limitations since April 14 and the new "lockdown-like" controls were reported on Wednesday
The state police prompted that the office ought to be utilized distinctly in the event of an outright crisis.
Here's the means by which to apply for e-pass in Maharashtra
- Go to the authority e-pass gateway: https://covid19.mhpolice.in/
- Click on the tab 'apply for pass here'.
- On the following page, select the area you need to go in.
- Submit the vital reports.- Mention the justification your limit crisis travel.
- Combine every one of the applicable reports in a solitary document while transferring.
- After presenting the application, you will get a symbolic ID. Save it, and use it to check the situation with your application.
- After the confirmation and endorsement by the concerned offices, you can download the e-pass utilizing the symbolic ID.
- The e-pass will contain your subtleties, vehicle number, legitimacy and a QR code.
- Keep a delicate/printed copy with you while making a trip and show it to the police when inquired.
Maharashtra e-pass: Things to be noted
- Essential specialist co-ops don't need travel pass for between state or intra-state travel.
- All others/gathering can apply for Travel Pass through this stage.
- People who don't approach the online e-pass framework can visit the closest police headquarters to secure it. The faculty at the police headquarters will help in filling the structure and issue the e-pass.